http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp
Friday, June 18, 2010

Motorbikes simply means-50cc Motorbikes

    What is a 50cc motorbike? Well they are simply what they may seem like they are. Bikes, with motors. Motor-bikes. 50cc Motorbikes simply means they have a certain ammount of power to them. When talking cc's there's multiple sizes you can have.

    You can have anywhere from 47cc-upwards of 1000cc! The 50cc versions are fun and affordable, and fantastic gift for certain types of children, of the right age of course. When I was around 9 and 10 years old my father bought me a 50cc, and I absolutely loved the thing.

    It was a Z50 from honda, and I road that thing till I couldn't ride it anymore. I actually got to heavy for it and ended up giving it to my younger brother. But these 50cc motorbikes are just fantastic vehicles and have so much potential in so many different ways. The picture to the left is a 50cc dirt bike. 50cc Dirt Bikes are considered motorized bikes because, well, they are bikes with motors!

    Categorized as a motorbike, the 50cc Moped has it's own cool traits. Unlike most 50cc motorbikes, the 50cc mopeds come in two different styles. Stand up styles, and sit down styles. Depending on what your going to be using it for, you may want the sit down and more comfortable version, or you may want the stand up type. Personally, I love the sit down 50cc mopeds. The sit down mopeds are so much more comfortable in my eyes. They have lots of room, their comfy, and have trunk space to hold whatever you may need to hold. My favorite thing about these motorbikes is the gas mileage. Unlike my car that gets around 25 miles per gallon, my 50cc moped gets over 100 miles per gallon! That's unbelievable in my eyes, and should be in everyone's eyes as well. I think every family should consider getting some kind of motorbike. Whether it's an ATV, a Dirt bike, a moped, scooter, or anything. I feel every family should think about getting one to make their family more efficient, and save money.

    Source URL: http://carrevieeeew.blogspot.com/2010/06/motorbikes-simply-means-50cc-motorbikes.html
    Visit Car Review for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive