http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp
Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Choosing a Mobile Video System

    Take it from me. I've been on long family road trips. We do some stretches up 20 hours at a time. Yes, I know, 20 hours cramped in a mini-van does not sound like fun. But we get through it without problems.

    You might ask, how???

    One easy solution! We have a DVD mobile system in our mini-van. It provides the kids with hours of enjoyment. We keep many DVDs in the vehicle to accommodate everyone's request.

    Okay, why would I get a mobile system, or what do I need?

    To haveFUN (or to at least let the kids have fun)! Having a car DVD player will be less stressful and more pleasurable when the kids are relaxed and watching a DVD. It doesn't necessarily have to be for long roads, it can be used when running around town or doing errands.

    We have headphones for each kid to prevent disturbing the driver (which is mostly me BTW... don't ask me how I always end up doing the driving). I would recommend getting a system that will allow for headphones, especially for those long road trips.

    Some DVD systems even come with GPS systems. If you ever get lost, or need directions, this is great to have! There is no need to make sure you have the correct map or deal with maps while on the road. Having to do this is very frustrating (and dangerous if you're driving at the same time)!

    For these Car DVD players, what are my options?

    There are numerous options that you can configure with your mobile video system. As I mentioned before, you can watch DVDs or videos, but that is just the beginning!

    • You, or the kids, can play video games. There will most like be hookups for a XBOX 360 or Sony Playstation 3. Sorry, the Atari 2600 will more than likely not be compatible! :)
    • Local Television Tuner - Pickup local channels in the area you are in.
    • Satellite Television. Yes, there is an option to have a Directv dish on the roof of your car. Don't worry, it doesn't actually look like a satellite. It looks more like a round flat disc.
    • car DVD players
    What should I start to look at if I'm interested in buying a DVD system for my car?

    Well, first off, you may want to focus on these groups:

    • A video monitor or monitors: in-dash, headrests, and/or flip down
    • A source for your videos: DVD/VCR
    • Headphones: Wireless
    • Speakers: Generally speaking, most mobile video systems will integrate or replace your existing system and utilize the speakers you have in place already.
    That was a quick overview on the different types of Car DVD players available to you. My future posts will more in depth.
    Source URL: http://carrevieeeew.blogspot.com/2009/10/choosing-mobile-video-system.html
    Visit Car Review for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive